The Azalea - Black
The perfect shoe for any casual occasion. They are cut lower for a little toe to show. The Azalea is constructed from one piece linen which has been painted and finished. Made with a thin hand burnished leather sole, giving it a sleek sporty look and finished with a leather/rubber combination heel.
- Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Painted linen canvas
- Sealed to protect upper
- Lined in goat
- Layer of foam for under foot for all day comfort
- Hand burnished leather sole
- 10mm leather/rubber tacked heel
- Each is made on a standard "B" last.
- Each of these are made by one of our artisan shoemakers one at a time entirely by hand. Due to current orders, please allow up to 4 weeks from day order is received.